Our Unique Selling Point
Although Ibex is a fully completed piece of software, we can configure it to integrate with your existing software. If the interfaces exist then we can retrieve patient data directly from your Patient Administration System. We have also interfaced to other medical instuments, such as those for checking field of vision, so that all your data can be stored and accessed together.
We give full training on our system, and we pride ourselves on our rapid response to any problems which may occur. Your problem is our problem.
Got some existing images on slides ? We can provide a slide scanner so that you can quickly have existing data added to your database.
You can also perform queries on your database. Make enquiries that would take forever in a paper system, i.e. All male patients between certain ages who have had certain conditions.
Ibex is a completely integrated imaging system.
With a complete networked system, you can take a patients fundus (colour or fluoroscein) images, clear those you don’t wish to keep and then at the click of a button have them automatically transferred to the database. The images can then be accessed from the consulting rooms resulting in a rapid response to clinical needs.
Imaging with Ibex – It’s so easy
Shown here is (colour, Fluorography, Colour without flash, slit lamp, diabetic, ICG, red free and external)
Select the image type, by clicking on the toolbar.
You then select the patient from a list.
Take the images, each time you take a photo it is displayed on the screen and saved to disc.At the end of a photography session, you close the imaging window and you see a window, like the following, of the images taken for the patient.
Right on the images you do not wish to save. Left click on an image to view it full size to evaluate it.
Then click Finish and the images are transferred.
You can also click the Save Images and the open all saved images button. This does just as it says, the images are saved and then they are opened on the screen so that you may perform image manipulations.
Ibex Image Manipulation
We currently provide the following image maipulation facilites:
- RGB separation
- Red Free
- Brightness & Contrast Adjustment
- Datum – Facility to automatically set the image brightness to that of a “perfect” image
- Elliptical Ratios – ideal for tracking patient’s cup to disc ratios.
- Draw round an area and label that area
- Intensity profiles
- Put defect markers on the image i.e. Microaneurysm, Blot Haemorrhage, Exudate, New Vessels, Abnormal Vessels, etc.
- View one image over another. Use this to compare images directly.
- Data Table – Quickly see how a patient’s Cup to disc ratios and intra ocular pressure’s have changed from previous visits
- Sharpen Image
- Movie – Show a set of images as a continual movie, ideal for fluorographies.
- The images can be aligned using 2 different methods. The brightness and contrast can be altered and the images can be made negative.
- You can play the images at different speeds or you can step through them.
Ibex Sample Images
Here are some fundus images taken by two of our customers and then saved down using the Ibex software.
Click on the thumbnails to view full size images.